LEAD SHAPE INSPIRE
CALLING ALL YOUNG LEADERS!
SITE Florida and Caribbean is proud to launch our Young Leader program open to all those who are 35 or younger, have less than 2 years of experience in the industry, or wish to build their career within the incentive industry.
Every year, we sponsor a future Young Leader to the Annual Young Leader Conference.
Young Leader Program
The Site Florida & Caribbean Young Leader program matches early career protégés with volunteer mentors who are leaders in the field of incentive travel and motivational events, which deliver business results.
ONE-ON-ONE MENTORING CONSISTS OF TWO COMPONENTS:
- Develop and implement a career development plan focused on building the strengths of the protégé to become a Site Leader.
- Establish a mutually supportive network of professional colleagues with common professional interests.
For those in a career already, it provides an insight to the organizational part of a board, events, and similar activities where the YL will be asked and is expected to participate.
At the end of the YL period, mentors in the program will have helped develop and implement a career development plan for their YL’s as well as grow their professional network.
- Must be a member in good standing of the Site Florida & Caribbean chapter. SFLC board can decide if a student membership will be honored and paid in lieu of the YL’s participation as a volunteer for the chapter
- Must be an industry professional aged 35 or younger, or have less than 5 years of experience . In this case, the board is not expected to pay any membership in exchange for volunteer work
- Must commit to participate for the entire duration of the program during the year
- Must commit to a year on the YL Committee, contributing to the organization of events and initiatives focused on Young Leaders, as well as volunteering on one other Committee of your choice.
The SFLC chapter board will decide each year, based on personal development, volunteer work, educational or business progress, that this YL can be eligible for a scholarship from SFLC to participate in the global conference.
The board reserves the right to not grant a scholarship on any given year based on financial status or other elements and circumstances.